New Telephone System What Is A Good Small Business Telephone System?

What is a good small business telephone system? - new telephone system

I am a good research (cost of quality) of telecommunications systems small. Have a suggestion?

The following functions are necessary:

- Transfer
- Intercom (between cells)
- Intercom (pregnant generic)
- Extensible extension until at least 12 (which I would like at least 15)

* I * like the following:

- Music on hold
- The ability to see which routes used (or see what extensions are on the phone)
- Speed Dial
- To transfer power to the external flash for the phone (in a position to the CO-flash-line)

No requirements for easy installation - I'll spend 300 hours, if I find something in my budget is about $ 1500.

Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment