Best Video Card For Video Editing What Type Of Video Editing/capture Card Do I Need, For My PC To Get HD Video From My Sony Cam?

What type of video editing/capture card do I need, for my PC to get HD video from my Sony cam? - best video card for video editing

I'm new at this, but I am willing to ... What are the factors that make a card better than the others?

... I have also heard that the graphics card is usually little or nothing to do with video editing, and they really need a special type of graphics card, specifically designed to process ... Is that true?

Thank you ver 'much for any help! :)

2 comments:

dbusvi said...

All you need is an NVIDIA graphics card with 512 MB, a 3 GHz Pentium D dual core, 2 GB RAM and 500 or 1000-GB hard drive. I would recommend a 17 or 19 inches. You only need a FireWire cable with video transmission. For editing software, Sony Vegas 6, because the assembly feaures sound much better than Adobe Premiere Pro, and both programs are much cheaper than Avid Xpress Pro HD. I also have a Sony DCR-PC1000, and I use the same software and the same system.

doneprod... said...

Get a Mac and FCP

All this is set to the new HD HD ready FCS only change import formats ...

Post a Comment