Funny Answer Not Attending Marriage What Was Better? High School Or College? Don't Answer If You Haven't Attended College.?

What was better? High School or College? Don't answer if you haven't attended college.? - funny answer not attending marriage

I'm going to college love. I want to love people, diversity (where I am), independence, learning, experimenting and doing new things! High School seems so young is that not even funny. There's really nothing to learn. I do not think that I have to use some of the data generated in the "real world".

6 comments:

Christin... said...

College is much better than high school. Sometimes I wish I could go back to school even though I graduated 10 years ago!

Greta Garbo said...

Oh, I thought that meant for the party and socialization. Yea Yea college is to learn the best and all the crap that is.

Greta Garbo said...

Oh, I thought that meant for the party and socialization. Yea Yea college is to learn the best and all the crap that is.

passsion... said...

College is much better. I am terribly in school, but I have a 4.0 in school.

Tony M said...

For me school was much better.

♥Invisible Pink Unicorn♥ said...

College hands down!

I loved the university and still do not.

Post a Comment